In case your website visitors has unexpectedly come to a stand-still, you may want to give your website a marketing boost. This really is aimed towards Information or content Marketing (one of the best markets around) but can really be applied to anything. Below are 10 ideas to get your website traffic flowing again.
- Buy hits for your website. Purchase targeted hits to your web site. You can try what is referred to as “pay per click” or “PPC” marketing. This is where you pay search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing every time someone clicks on your link and lands on your website. A great advantage to this is it almost instantly gets you visitors.
- You may also send out a promotional email message to the opt-in email or subscription list you SHOULD be creating by offering free reports or courses to your website visitors.
- Pay your competitors a flat fee to email your promotional offer to their lists. This is a effective and inexpensive way to build relationships with your rivals.
- You can do what is referred to as a Joint Venture or Partnership. This is when you pay someone a commission on sales when they email your promotional offer to their email lists.
- You can pay for advertising on someone else’s website by paying a flat fee up front to put an ad, banner or link on the site.
- You can pay for advertising by offering a commission to your competition or anyone on sales when they put your ad, banner or link on their site.
- You can submit your website to search engines with your keywords and website description.
- You can submit your link to other websites, and in return, add them to yours.
- You can write a free report or course to give away to other websites in your market and allow them to put an affiliate link inside (so they have an incentive to give it away), and give that away for free. If its good information, it will spread like a virus. This marketing concept is known as “viral marketing”.
- If you have good material you can have a nice marketing edge because people will share the website because the enjoyed it. You can also offer affiliate programs so your customers can earn commissions when they refer some one to buy your product .
These should give you some good ideas to get more traffic, and maybe even spark some ideas of your own! Alternatively you can contact us and we can help get you more potential customers.